Location Map and Directions
Our Arkansas cabin rentals adjacent to DeGray Lake provide all
the ammenities of home with cottage style rooms. Staying at our
cabins allows for great bass fishing, hiking, and golfing on a PGA
championship 18-hole golf course just minutes from our cabin rentals.
When planning your next vacation in Arkansas, be sure to stay at
the DeGray Lake Cottages. For more information on how to get here,
please review the directions below. If you would like to contact
us directly, please Call us at 501-865-3389
- Exit Interstate 30 (Exit 78 from Little Rock)
toward Caddo Valley/Arkadelphia/Hot Springs.
- Turn North on AR 7 and travel 6 miles to DeGray
- Turn Left off AR 7 at the DeGray State Park
Sign and follow it over the dike until you come to a T intersection
in the road.
- The T intersection is Edgewood Drive.
- Turn Left onto Edgewood Drive and follow it
for 1 mile.
- DeGray Lake Cottages
will be on your left.